|Senior Non- Resident
|Senior Couple Resident
|Senior Couple Non-Resident
- Family Membership Rates are based on a family of 4. Additional fees apply for families of 5 or more.
- A scan card will be issued to every participant who purchases a pass. The membership ID card must be scanned at the front desk at each visit before using the Jimmy Floyd Family Center. Although staff may remember a frequent user, we can not be expected to do so, and therefore must insist that all patrons run their ID card through the scanner.
- ABSOLUTELY NO ONE WILL BE ALLOWED PAST THE FRONT DESK WITHOUT SCANNING HIS OR HER ID CARD.
- The Jimmy Floyd Family Center offers several payment options for membership. Annual memberships must be paid in full. Cash, check, money order and Visa/Master Card are acceptable ways of payment.
- Proof of residency will be required upon the purchase of any pass.
- Senior rates apply to individuals 55 years or older
- No refunds on membership
DefinitionsRESIDENT A person living within or owning a business within the Lebanon corporate city limits. (Business owners must provide a copy of their business license).
NON-RESIDENT person living outside of the Lebanon corporate city limits.
A FAMILY is defined as a husband, wife or legal spouse, child, stepchild, or foster child (children 18 years and younger) who are residents of your household. Ages 19-21 and living at the same address must show school/college identification to be included on membership.
Full membership entitles bearer to unlimited usage to all wellness/fitness room equipment, aerobic classes, indoor and outdoor pool, gymnasium, casual care, racquetball and walking track.
Military Discounts are also available. A military ID card, VA card, or DD214 card must be present when signing up for membership.