- The Tennessee Department of Health announced yesterday that those who wish to help in the vaccination efforts may apply at the link below. This opportunity is available for both medical workers and those without a medical background.
- The hotline and online COVID-19 vaccine waiting list are available to individuals who are in phases 1a1, 1a2, and/or ages 75 and up. The hotline does close temporarily during their lunch hour, but other than that, they can be reached at 866-442-5301. By calling the hotline or visiting the link below, individuals who meet the criteria may be added to the vaccine waiting list.
- If anyone you know has asked, “I received my first shot, but haven’t been given an appointment for my second shot. How will I get the second dose?” Let them know that the Health Department will call them to schedule their second appointment. In the future, individuals who receive their first shot will be given a QR code, which will list their second appointment.
- A vaccination schedule is in the works for our teachers, and as that plan progresses, we will send you an update.
- Many people are still unsure which vaccination phase they are in. To help with this, the Tennessee Department of Health launched an online eligibility tool, which can be found here: https://covid19.tn.gov/covid-19-vaccines/eligibility/?fbclid=IwAR3shXcRSrPqjynyNc8uRiaTe36bc7riSZl2fGkzVKiKQUJpih6pOM4l22w
For all other information, the best place to go is www.tn.gov/health