The City of Lebanon is conducting a Special Census and we need your help!
Here are a few facts:
- This is a City of Lebanon Special Census, not a Federal Census
- The State of Tennessee provides revenue to cities based on their population. Due to Lebanon's growth, we believe the City should get more revenue from the State.
- The Special Census will help the City get its fair share of taxes our citizens already pay
- Whether you own a home or rent it, no matter how old you are every resident of Lebanon counts!
- All we need is the First Name, Last Name, and address of everyone residing in the household.
- Completing the form below may eliminate the need for your household to be visited in person by a Special Census Representative.
Thank you for your cooperation and support!
If you would like additional information, email us at Census2023@lebanontn.org or call us at 615-444-3647 x2119
Mayor Rick Bell