- Address/Parcel number/exact location
- Use(s) or potential use if undecided
- Preliminary layout or access points minimum
PLANNING COMMISSION SUBMITTAL AND MEETING SCHEDULE
Residential Infill Development
The Planning Department is responsible for long-range and current planning for the City of Lebanon and its Urban Growth Boundary. The Planning Department is part of the Public Services Department, as well as, the Engineering Department, the Building Inspection and Codes Department, the Geographic Information System Department, the Stormwater Department and the Codes Enforcement Department.
Growth Management Plan
The City of Lebanon's Growth Management Plan serves as a guide for future development within the City and the Urban Growth Boundary.
In addition to carrying out the Growth Management Plan, other long-range planning activities include:
- Updating the Zoning Ordinance (Title 14 of Lebanon's Code of Ordinances) and the Subdivision Regulations.
- Conducting small area studies.
- Providing assistance to the elected officials and various commissions and boards as they make recommendations regarding the continued growth and development of the City.
Current planning consists of providing assistance to applicants as they consider the development of their property, relocating their business to the City of Lebanon, and serving several elected and appointed boards and commissions.
The Planning Staff provides support to the City Council, the Planning Commission, the Board of Zoning Appeals, and other committees such as the Comprehensive Plan Task Force Committee and Public Works/Transportation Committee.